BCA Professional Course Details
IIBS offers full-time BCA for a period of 3 years. The BCA course is offered in affiliation with Bangalore University. The Bachelor of Computer Applications Program at International Institute Business Studies – IIBS aims to train aspirants strategize IT innovations according to the evolving market dynamics.
Duration and Fee Structure
|BCA With C++/.Net/Java||10+2 with Mathematics stream or equivalent||3 years|
Note: All government taxes, such as service tax as applicable, from time to time are to be paid by student.
BCA with C++/.Net/Java
- You should pay the fees in three installments by Demand Draft drawn in favour of International Institute of Business Studies payable at Bangalore only.
- Cheques are not accepted under any circumstances.
- The above mentioned fees accounts for tuition fees only and is exclusive of hostel fees and other expenses.
- The BCA programme is offered in affiliation with Bangalore University.
- Successfully completed two year PUC/XII grade in Science stream with any board.
BCA – Syllabus
SEMESTER-1 – SEMESTER-6
Courses Offered at – IIBS Bangalore Campus
Admission Procedure and Test
How to apply to IIBS BCA:
You can also get the list of local representatives along with their contact details from the above website.
Apply online by logging on to: https://www.vsbasicsgroup.com/contact-us/
Group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) are conducted for shortlisted students. The GD & PI location includes Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Delhi, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Indore, Srinagar, Kanpur, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Dhanbad, Jodpur, Bikaner, Pune, Panji, Raipur, Bhilai, Cheenai, Agra, Hissar, Chandigarh, Cochin, Agartala and Ahmedabad.
Bangalore University (BU) was established in July 1964 and is renowned as one of the premium universities in India. It is a part of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and draws up to the status of “Potential for Excellence” under the Guidelines of the university Grants Commission (UGC).