- 1 Can Evaporated or Condensed milk
- 1 Bowl Crushed ice
- 1 Small piece of leche flan
- 1 Jar Pinipig Macapuno* (shredded and preserved jelly like coconut flesh from mutant coconut trees)
- 1/4 cooked Sago or Tapioca
- 1 Scoop Halayang Ube (purple yam jam)
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream/or any flavor
- 1 Jar Sweetened Boiled Red Beans
- 1 Jar Sweetened Kamote (sweet potato)
- 1 Jar Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- 1 Jar Sweetened Garbanzos (chickpeas)
- 1 Jar Sweetened Saba Banana
- 1 Jar Sweetened Kaong (fruit from the sugar palm tree)
- 2-5 Tbsp. white sugar or muscovado (raw sugar)
- Half-fill a tall glass or bowl with a Tbsp. or 2 of all or your choice of the fresh and sweetened fruits listed above.
- Fill the rest of the glass with crushed ice.
- Top with Ice Cream, Halayang Ube, and Leche Flan.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
Drizzle with cold milk.